- Material: Aluminum
- 150ml: 8.0*15.8cm/3.1*6.2in
- 300ml: 9.2*19.5cm/3.6*7.7in
- 450ml: 10*22.5cm/3.9*8.9in
How to use:
- Add water: The water level is 0.5cm below the safety valve. The safety valve will automatically release the pressure when the pressure of the lower pot is too high to prevent safety accidents; if the water level is higher than the safety valve, cannot function normally. Youcan also use warm water to reduce the heating time.
- Add coffee powder: Use medium and fine-grained coffee powder, and vibrate the powder trough appropriately to distribute the coffee powder evenly. After filling, gently press the surface with your fingers to make the coffee powder more dense.
- Install the upper and lower parts of the moka pot together.
- Heating: Generally heating for 5 minutes, excessive heating will cause a burnt smell
View more View less